Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Update!


Factory 506 is humming along like a well oiled machine, I mean it is screeching, clanking and tumbling into the holiday season!
  
Here is a little update of things happening at the Factory!


I painted some leaves for the Thanksgiving table.



I had a little kiln trouble!


A turkey was cooked!


The kiln doctor worked his magic the day after Thanksgiving


More pitchers got "LaTasca-cized"


I painted some Christmas cards, but I probably won't get them mailed out in time!



My friend Lissa just sent this pin to me and now I am obsessed with the cat teepee!  I think her cats need one and I know my parents cat needs one!!!
Stay tuned :)


I have also been working on a project for an awesome event this weekend!!!
I will keep you posted on that as soon as it is complete!

What's been going on with you?

2 comments:

  1. The cat teepee made the blog, I can't believe it! We need to make you one too, and then I will generously donate one of my cats to come and live in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally have to make these! But I will make it for my parent's cat, despite your generous offer! ;)

    ReplyDelete